Friday, August 14, 2009
My deck of Color Personality from House Beautiful
I joined in when I discovered Maria's delightful post
choices made from my own photos
1. First Color you see in the morning?
Blue, although I admit the dog is not always wearing glasses.
what color are your eyes- Green for the most part sometimes blue and sometimes hazel so somewhere in here
what color do you wear the most
shades of blue with black & browns
4 what color do you never wear ?
5 what color do you wear when you want to feel sexy
6 what color gets you the most compliments
7 what color is your lipstick
8 what color was your living room when you were growing up?
Blue and white -white chairs, white terazo floor, white flokati rug, white marble tables & white metal cut out round coffee table. Fresh blue flowers in a gorgeous Italian vase. Blue and white fabric cushions.
9. what color was your bedroom when you were growing up?
Ever changing depending on my mom's latest inspiration.
Last one I chose was shades of Green with white and black accents. I inherited a real Zebra skin for the floor.
10. what color are your sheets?
blue and white- doing this color quiz makes me realize I am very boring - all my colors are the same.
11.what color was your favorite crayon as a child?
red like the door to the Baccarat Mansion
12. what color is your car ? dark grey, a snarling beast that rides the grey tarmac.
Rather like these beasts from a door in Paris.
13. what color was your prom dress ? - we actually never had a prom - I was in a college type school.
But if I had had a prom I would have worn a dress in this rasberry shade with blackberry accents and trim. I am pretty sure.... I had a raw silk suit in this color and I loved it.
14. favorite gemstone
Emeralds represented here by a Daum piece. Jewels for the home.
15. Favorite flower ?
Peony- just love the layers like a dress- and these bright reds and pinks are stunning.
16. what color makes you the happiest, so many - I love color
but for purpose of this exercise - yellow
17.what color depresses you? Tuna pink like my appetizer on the plane. shades of ugly.
18. what color calms you?
white/ blue/ green
19. what color makes you grind your teeth? burgundy with teal green combo
pepto dismal pinks & yellows
I will spare you the upset.
20. what color would you like to try but are scared to ?
A painted wall of colors would be fun to try - I am scared I would get sick of it.
Good for the hall. When I own my own home again maybe I will do it.